This Shipping & Refunds Policy is subject to Galilee’s Website Terms. Please refer to the Website Terms for the full terms and conditions that apply to your purchases and activities on Sprinkle’s store.
1. We use Israel’s Post’s Express Service to send your order to the delivery address you have specified in your order, including for international orders.
Please note that we have no control over the conditions in which our products are stored once they have left our premises.
2. For orders within Australia, our shipping rates depend on the value of your order as set out in the table below:
- Order Value
- All Orders under $110
- All Orders over $110
- - Discounted $9.95 Flat Fee
- - Free
3. For international orders, delivery charges are specified at the Checkout once you have entered your delivery details and based on the country the order is being shipped to and the weight of your order. International charges vary depending on the weight and destination.
4 If the incorrect shipping country is entered, we reserve the right to ask for additional payment to cover the cost of shipping. Failure to do so will result in the order being cancelled.
5. We take no liability should any goods be held or delayed in customs or for any charges or duties customs may wish to apply. We recommend that you check with your local customs authorities before placing an order.
6. Unfortunately due to overseas customs restrictions, the products in the Pantry collection and Sprinkle Gift Box/Hamper collection are not currently available to be ordered from and/or be shipped to the U.S.
7. If an item is lost or damaged in the course of its delivery to you, please contact us immediately by email to: email@example.com.
8. We currently only deliver within Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the U.S. and the U.K. Please note that we may not be able to deliver to some locations, in which case we will inform you and either arrange for your order to be cancelled and refunded, or send it to an alternative delivery address per your request.
9. Orders placed before 12:00pm AEST Monday-Thursday will be dispatched on the same business day stock permitting. Orders received after 12:00pm AEST will be dispatched on the next business day. No orders will be dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or Australian public holidays. Delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and/or busy periods such as Christmas and we cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control. We aim to process and ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt of the order via our website.
If for any reason, we cannot post your order within the above timeframe, we will contact you on the email address provided in your order.
5. For Australian orders - Once we post the order to you, it should arrive within one-two business days, subject to Australia Post's express service terms and ability to deliver within this time frame. Please note that delays may occasionally occur due to unforeseen factors and/or busy periods such as Christmas.
Deliveries to Hong Kong, Singapore, the U.K. and the U.S. are sent with Australia Post's Express service but may incur delays due to customs checks.
6. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email from us to let you know that your order is on its way including the relevant Tracking Number which you can use to track your order.
7. Please note that Australia Post’s Express service covers 80% of Australian addresses and post boxes. The Express service operates between all Australian capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. If your specified delivery address is outside metropolitan areas, Australia Post can only guarantee its Next Day Service to townships. If your item is for an address outside the above Australia Post Express network, Australia Post will use the fastest possible transport links, but it may not be delivered within one business day.
8. We will send you an Australia Post Tracking Number in your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order on the Australia Post website (via “Track Your Item”). You will also receive an email from Australia Post once your delivery is on its way and to confirm its arrival date. If you sign up to Australia Post’s MyPost free online service you can track your orders and adjust your delivery options.
9. Delivery of our products may require signature on delivery. If there is no one at the shipping address, Australia Post will leave you a card with the address of a nearby Post Office where you can collect your parcel.
10. Once a Product is delivered to you, or if a signature is required, delivery is signed for by you or by someone at the requested delivery address, responsibility for your purchased product(s) passes to you.
11. Upon delivery of an order, you agree to inspect the product(s) for the correct quantities and any obvious faults, defects or damage. Please let us know of any issues with your order within 48 hours of receipt by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within the next business day at the latest.
12. While we aim to deliver your order quickly, we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates. We will do our best to notify you if we become aware that a confirmed delivery date would not be met for any reason, but we cannot be responsible for any losses or costs arising out of late delivery.
13. With respect to products that may require signature on delivery, if delivery is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery, if you are not at the place of delivery stipulated in your order on the designated delivery date, if you refuse to sign for the delivery of the product(s) on delivery or if you do not collect the product(s) from Australia Post at the designated Post Office, we may: (i) charge you for costs reasonably incurred by us, including redelivery costs; and/or (ii) no longer make the product(s) available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling your order, in which case we will refund to you any money already paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges.
14. All sales are made on a retail basis, and we can not offer wholesale or trade terms of sale unless we mutually agree wholesale trading terms. We may not be able to fulfil, and reserve the right to cancel orders for large quantities and bulk purchases as applicable.
15. Items ordered as gifts can be sent with tracked and signed services which requires the recipient to be available when delivery is made. Please include a note with your order if you would like it to be dispatched with a signature requirement.
16. If your order is a gift and you would like a personal message included on a card, please include this in the notes to your order at the checkout.
PAYMENT & PRICES
15. All prices are quoted in AUD (Australian Dollar) and are inclusive of GST (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs unless otherwise stated.
16. Payment must be made when placing the order.
17. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal, GooglePay and Shopify Pay.
18. When using the card or other payment method you confirm that you are the cardholder or account holder and have permission to make payment with the card or account used.
19.The price you will be charged is the price stated on the Sprinkle website at the time we receive your order. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price has been given, we will contact you as soon as possible to see if you would like to go ahead with you order at the correct price or cancel the order. If we fail to get in contact with you we will cancel the order in respect of the incorrect priced product.
20. Please make sure you receive a receipt of payment via email as well as a confirmation of your order. Failure of either to arrive might indicate that the order has not gone through successfully. Your receipt will be emailed to you with your shipping confirmation email.
21. We reserve the right to change prices at any time. We reserve the right to amend prices at any time at our discretion before, but not after, we accept orders.
8.9 We cannot be held responsible for any duties or charges local customs may wish to apply to your order. We recommend that you check with your local customs authorities before placing an order on our website.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
1. We aim to provide our customers with premium quality products and ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their purchase and our services. If your order seems incorrect, faulty or damaged when received, we will offer a replacement or refund, at our discretion. So that we can process your request, please: (i) contact us by email to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the relevant order;
(ii) attach a photo of the damaged or incorrect products to the email;
(iii) provide a proof of purchase (order number and/or copy of the emailed receipt); and
(iv) if requested by Sprinkle, return the damaged or incorrect product(s) to us, within 7 days of receipt of the order, unopened, unused and in their original condition and packaging.
2. Please note that returning products is at your risk and cost. If you return any product for any reason, you must ensure that it is adequately packaged and cover the applicable shipping costs (unless otherwise agreed with us). We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the product is damaged or lost while being returned to us.
3. Any refunds we issue will be credited to the original payment method. Refunds will be in the amount of the product price paid plus taxes, if applicable, but may not include the original shipping cost. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible after we’ve looked into your request or the product(s) have been returned to us in accordance with this policy. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to appear in your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
4. While we offer a return policy to ensure a pleasant shopping experience, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if products are returned repeatedly or for any other reason.
5. If you would like to change or cancel an order, please contact us immediately after placing the order and no later than 24 hours from the time the order is placed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to change or cancel the order in accordance with your instructions, if possible. Please note that as we process orders quickly, we may not be able to change or cancel an order if it has already been processed or dispatched at the time we receive your request.
Please check the ‘Order Summary’ section of your cart carefully before placing and completing an order to ensure that the products, quantities, payment details and shipping address (including country) are correct.
6. All orders are processed automatically through our third party payment processor for which we incur administrative fees. If you wish to cancel an order that has already been processed, any refund may be subject to applicable administrative or processing fees incurred by Sprinkle as a result of your order. Please note that we may need to deduct the full shipping costs associated with sending a cancelled order back to us from any refund.